Please select your location below to access Pet Portal:
What is Pet Portal?
A Pet Portal will give you online access to your pet’s health information, free of charge!
You can use the Pet Portal to:
- Request appointments
- Request medication or diet refills
- Update your account information
- Check your pet’s vaccination/medical service status
- Learn more about our recommendations
- Send yourself medication reminders by e-mail
- Manage your pet’s health and communicate with us
All in the comfort of your home, and at a time that’s convenient to you!
How can I get a Pet Portal?
Visit either IVS – University Park or IVS – Northpark and give the receptionist your e-mail address.
Call us on the phone and give us your e-mail address.
Once you provide us with your e-mail address, you’ll receive your password by e-mail with the Pet Portals.