Preventive Care is the most important ingredient for keeping your feline healthy and catch issues early when they are most treatable. Plus, we know how important your pet/human bond is AND we know how good cats are at hiding when they are not feeling well. This is why IVS offers Preventive Care Programs for adult and senior cats that are simple to use and affordable.
IVS offers convenient drop-offs, morning and evening appointments 7 days a week.
How do you know your cat might need a non-annual vet visit?
COMMON SIGNS THAT MAY SIGNIFY YOUR CAT IS ILL OR IN PAIN:
- Loss of Appetite or Changes in Food Preferences
- Lack of Grooming or Over Grooming in One Particular Area
- Wanting to be Left Alone, Isolating Itself, or Hiding
- Changes in Sleeping Habits- Sleeping More or Only Sleeping in one Position
- Growling or Hissing When Touched
- Non-Stop Purring
- Abnormal Body Positions, Such as a Hunched-Back
- Restlessness, Irritability, or Crankiness
- Behavioral Changes or Change in Routine (i.e. Sleeping Spots and/or Litter Box Habits)
- Reluctance to Jump to Favorite Spots (i.e. Window Sills, Beds, etc.)